Disclosure: This post is written in collaboration with Physicans Formula through Condé Nast. All thoughts, opinions, and tutorials are my own.
Makeup is all good and fun, but only if we know how to apply it, right? And that isn’t always easy! I’ve received a lot of comments lately from women looking for an easier way to do eye makeup involving less products…beginner eye makeup, if you will! So today I’m sharing with you an easy beginner eye makeup tutorial featuring only TWO products. I promise anyone can do it!
A dark brown eyeshadow (I’m using this in Espresso)
1. Using a pencil brush, apply the dark brown shadow to your upper lash line, like you would an eyeliner.
2. Apply the same dark brown shadow to your lower lash line.
3. Using the Mascara from your Physicians Formula Eye Booster™ Instant Lash Extension Kit, apply one coat to your upper and lower lashes.
4. Open the Extensions tube from the Physicans Formula Eye Booster™ Instant Lash Extension Kit and gently tap off the excess fibers to prevent fall out. Then apply the fibers to your upper lashes.
5. Apply another coat of the Mascara to seal the fibers. Repeat a second time for a more dramatic look!
6. Your look is complete! Wasn’t that easy?!
What I love about this look is the eyeshadow acts as a softer eyeliner, and eliminates a step! I also love the length, definition, and fullness my lashes get from the Physicians Formula Eye Booster™ Instant Lash Extension Kit. The formula lasts 24 hours, which is a necessity! It’s also Hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Fragrance Free. And if that wasn’t enough, the extensions are all-natural, made primarily from cellulose, with panthenol, botanical extracts, and vitamin E! Using this dramatic lash kit adds a little extra oomph to an overall basic eye look!
What do you think? Easy enough? Head over to your local fine drugstore to check out Physicians Formula Eye Booster™ Instant Lash Extension Kit to transform your lashes into drama-filled beauties!