Thank you to World Market for sponsoring today’s post!
It’s almost spring! Which means it’s time to start transitioning our wardrobes over to accommodate (if it would EVER stop snowing here in Connecticut!). One of my favorite ways to transition is the addition of a spring scarf. Today I’m partnering up with World Market to show you THREE ways to style a scarf for the spring season! You know World Market is already a favorite of mine for home decor, but did you know they sell clothing and accessories as well? They have a wide selection of boho clothing, unique scarves, and unique jewelry and I’m blown away by the beautiful spring line! I’ll be featuring three of their spring scarves today to demonstrate.
Knotted Necklace Scarf
- Wrap the scarf behind your neck.
- Take one end and wrap it around your hand.
- Pull it through to make a loose knot.
- Pull the other end of the scarf through the loose knot, and loop it through going under and over the knot.
- Adjust to your desired length.
Double Bandana Scarf
- Tie both ends of the scarf together in a small knot.
- Loop the scarf around your neck.
- Twist the bottom loop of the scarf to create another loop.
- Place the second loop over your head.
- Adjust to desired look.
Cowl Neck Scarf
- Place the scarf around your neck, one side longer than the other.
- Loop the longer end around your neck once or twice depending on scarf length.
- Tuck one edge of the right end of the scarf into the left side of the scarf looped around your neck.
- Repeat with one edge of the left end of the scarf into the right side.
- The points of the scarf should be facing down. Adjust accordingly!
These are just three of the many way you can style your spring scarves this season! Be sure to check out World Market for your spring accessories, or scoop up one of these scarves below!
SHOP THE POST
(Photos by Victoria Gloria)