Mother’s Day is around the corner (can you believe it? I feel like it was just Christmas!), and since we all like to drop our significant others a little hints (wink, wink) I thought I’d put together a Mother’s Day Gift Guide for you to coincidentally leave open on your desktop 😉 Or maybe you’re looking for something for your own mom, or your best friend who just had a baby! All of these gifts are thoughtful and say “I love you!”
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
1. Fossil Maya Hobo Bag. I recently changed up my handbag to this one for spring, and I loved the striped pattern! It’s large enough to carry diapers, or even a Macbook Air, but not too big that it’s cumbersome. The perfect size for a mom!
2. Initial Necklace. This is the necklace you guys see me wear everyday, and I love how perfect it is for any mom. I have both of my kids first initials on mine! Use code Lauren for 15% off!
3. Everly Rings. I love these simple rings to stack on my right hand as a statement! You can get 3 for $150 or 5 for $250, and if you use code LAURENMCBRIDE you’ll get an extra 15% off!
4. Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish. Every mom could use a little spa treatment, and I love this shower exfoliant! It’s also pretty on display, and I’m a sucker for cute packaging.
5. Charlotte Tillbury Instant Look Palette. I love that this palette has everything you need for a fresh face all in one, and Charlotte Tillbury never steers me wrong with quality. These natural colors are great for the mom wanted a fresh look.
6. Rifle Paper Co Recipe Box. I have this cute little recipe box on display in my kitchen for a little pop of color! I think it’s a really sweet gift for hand written family recipes, or for a little storage in the kitchen!
7. Rose Gold Birkenstocks. My friend Liz from Pure Joy Home wore these at the RewardStyle conference this weekend and I NEED a pair for myself! They’re cute and insanely comfortable, which is what every mom needs in footwear! I also love this pair, this pair, and this pair.
8. Madewell Transport Tote. This tote is great for everything, and I really mean everything. It can be used as a diaper bag, a carry-on, an oversized purse, a work bag…so many versatile uses.
9. Best Mom Ever Desk Sign. For the working mom, a little encouragement on your desk during your work day! I thought this was a SUPER cute gift, and something different.
10. S’well Gold Bottle. I feel like I always struggle with my water intake throughout the day with the kids, so carrying around a fun water bottle surely helps! This gold one serves it’s purpose and is also a little glamorous.
I hope that helps with your shopping!