Mother’s Day is around the corner (can you believe it? I feel like it was just Christmas!), and since we all like to drop our significant others a little hints (wink, wink) I thought I’d put together a Mother’s Day Gift Guide for you to coincidentally leave open on your desktop 😉 Or maybe you’re looking for something for your own mom, or your best friend who just had a baby! All of these gifts are thoughtful and say “I love you!”
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
1. Fossil Maya Hobo Bag.I recently changed up my handbag to this one for spring, and I loved the striped pattern! It’s large enough to carry diapers, or even a Macbook Air, but not too big that it’s cumbersome. The perfect size for a mom!
2. Initial Necklace. This is the necklace you guys see me wear everyday, and I love how perfect it is for any mom. I have both of my kids first initials on mine! Use code Lauren for 15% off!
3.Everly Rings.I love these simple rings to stack on my right hand as a statement! You can get 3 for $150 or 5 for $250, and if you use code LAURENMCBRIDE you’ll get an extra 15% off!
4. Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish. Every mom could use a little spa treatment, and I love this shower exfoliant! It’s also pretty on display, and I’m a sucker for cute packaging.
5. Charlotte Tillbury Instant Look Palette. I love that this palette has everything you need for a fresh face all in one, and Charlotte Tillbury never steers me wrong with quality. These natural colors are great for the mom wanted a fresh look.
6. Rifle Paper Co Recipe Box. I have this cute little recipe box on display in my kitchen for a little pop of color! I think it’s a really sweet gift for hand written family recipes, or for a little storage in the kitchen!
8. Madewell Transport Tote. This tote is great for everything, and I really mean everything. It can be used as a diaper bag, a carry-on, an oversized purse, a work bag…so many versatile uses.
9. Best Mom Ever Desk Sign. For the working mom, a little encouragement on your desk during your work day! I thought this was a SUPER cute gift, and something different.
10. S’well Gold Bottle. I feel like I always struggle with my water intake throughout the day with the kids, so carrying around a fun water bottle surely helps! This gold one serves it’s purpose and is also a little glamorous.