Today’s gift guide is all about my favorite beauty products for the season! I own quite a few of these myself and can testify to their quality and use. Keep reading for an exclusive coupon code, too! This beauty holiday gift guide is perfect for all the women in your life (including yourself! 😉 ).
3, Artis Oval 8 Brush:My friend Kendra at Citizens of Beauty always uses this brush during her Facebook Live segments (you NEED to check her out!), and she totally convinced me to purchase one for myself! They’re 30% off right now, so I snagged mine at only $45! It’s SO SOFT and totally changed the way I apply my foundation! All my beauty blogger friends swear by them!
4. Bobbi Brown Bellini Lip and Eye Palette: I warned you I’m obsessed with the gift palettes this year! I’m a huge Bobbi Brown fan, and this palette looks like the perfect shades for anyone. It’s on my list!
5. Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Signature Set:I never purchase perfume for myself, so I always consider the holiday time a great time to gift it (considering other people are like me!). This deal on the well known fragrance is worth the splurge!
7. Colleen Rothschild Cleansing Balm: I recently posted about this line here, and the cleansing balm is the perfect gift for anyone. My friend Jamie recommended applying it like a mask for a boost of hydration, and I love how soft and smooth it made my skin after doing so!
8.Perricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Face Treatment:This brand has a cult-like following, and I totally see why! Their products are revolutionary in the skincare world. This face treatment is one of the top anti-aging products, and a great splurge gift this year. There is a slight scent, but this goes away within a few minutes, just FYI! 🙂
9. T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Hair Dryer:I love how compact this hair dryer is for storing away, or even traveling! I own a T3 Featherweight and can attest to it’s awesomeness. My hair dries SO quick, which is perfect for a busy mama. $99 is a great deal for this dryer, which is usually prices higher!
10. Clarisonic Mia FIT: I’ve mentioned this before, so it’s no news that I love my Clarisonic. It’s changed the way my skin looks and feels, and I swear my makeup goes on better. Once you start using it, you won’t want to stop!
11. Bobbi’s Beauty Book Cheek and Lip Palette:Okay, even I want this this year. For only $95, you get a $165 value palette that includes gorgeous cheek and lip shades in one little compact. Again, Bobbi Brown is my girl when it comes to natural looking makeup, so this palette is where it’s at.
12. Sigma “Eyes on the Go” Brush Set: If there’s a woman in your life that’s a makeup addict, I can guarantee she always needs new makeup brushes! This set is the perfect gift, and at only $45 the price can’t be beat for the quality.
13. Aquis Hair Towels: Seriously a MUST HAVE, whether it’s a gift for yourself or someone else! Aquis is the hair rehab your hair has been waiting for. It gently wicks away moisture from your hair, which helps it dry fast with at little friction as possible. The result is smoother hair and less drying time! My hair has been drying quicker and is less frizzy since I started using it a few weeks ago. They’re $50 or less, too! If you use code LAURENGIFT16 for 20% off your entire order now through December 15th, that makes it only $40 or less depending on which you choose!
14. Bobbi Brown Party to Go Lip and Eye Palette: Okay last palette, I swear! They’re all just so perfect. I love the shades of these shadows with that POP of a lip color! A simple little gift for the makeup loving lady in your life!
Any of these gift options will be great for friends and family, and even yourself if you need to drop hints 😉