Lately I’ve had a few people comment and ask about the nail polish colors they see me wearing in my Instagram photos. So I thought I would share my absolute favorite light polish colors with you! I prefer creamy pinkish-white colors in the summer time because I feel they look best with my olive tanned summer skin. I’m the completely opposite in the winter, and you will see me with the darkest dark polish you can find! I guess that’s because I’m mourning the summer months 😉 So here are my favorite colors!
1. Essie Angel Food: This is my #1 favorite. It’s been my go to for YEARS now because I feel it’s the perfect creamy white without being TOO white. I wear this color the most out of all of the polish I own and have already gone through a few bottles! I also like to use this color for french manicures.
2. Essie Fiji: My second favorite. It’s a chalky pink color that looks awesome with sun-kissed skin. This is also the color Emily Maynard wore during The Bachelor and her season of The Bachelorette, and I totally knew it as soon as I saw it!
3. CND Shellac Romantique: I haven’t gotten shellac since before I was pregnant, but this was my favorite color when I did! Romantique is the perfect slightly sheer creamy light pink. It also looks great with shellac french manis.
4. OPI Bubble Bath: This is my favorite OPI light pink! It’s slightly sheer but creamy enough to really pop against my olive skin tone. I’ll get this color at my favorite nail salon that doesn’t carry Essie colors.
5. Essie Ballet Slippers: Another really great pinky-white color. I don’t actually own this one, but I’ll get it from time to time when I actually pay for a manicure! This is also one of Essie’s most popular colors!
I hope that gives you some new colors to try the next time you’re getting a manicure! Speaking of manicures…this momma could really use one! 😉